Registration to the Auction System
Brief Registration Procedure:
- Before its first opening of the registration form, please choose the language (Czech or English) which you want to use for registration and then also for the auction system application.
- Once you have entered your identification data into the form, please select the user name and password and record this information – it is not subsequently confirmed and it is used to access the auction system.
- An e-mail message with successful registration confirmation will be automatically sent by the auction system to the e-mail address filled in in the registration form. The e-mail will comprise documents required for registration approval which must be returned to RWE Gas Storage within 14 calendar days before the announced date of the relevant auction.
- Based on these documents, RWE Gas Storage will approve your registration and immediately send you two mail consignments with electronic certificate and password for its installation.
- Once you have installed the certificate you can log into the auction system application with your login name and password. The certificate is used to secure the data transmitted between the application and your computer, it is bound to the e-mail address filled in in the registration form and is automatically updated annually.
To access the registration web site the ports no. 4434 and 4433 have to be allowed on the IT network. If the registration form is not displayed on the registration web site local network administrator needs to adopt the settings.
If you haven’t registered for the auction system of RWE Gas Storage so far, please fill-in this registration form .