- Information about Gas Storage
Information about Gas Storage
- RWE Gas Storage operates six underground gas storages on the principle of virtual gas storage. Their total operating capacity amounts to almost 3 billion cubic meters.
- RWE Gas Storage provides its customers with services relating to gas storage in underground storages, either in form of so called “bundles” (combination of operating volume, withdrawal and injection capacity) or separately.
- RWE Gas Storage also offers additional services relating to gas storage, for example the possibility of lease or transfer of contracted storage capacity.
- RWE Gas Storage is a member of GSE (Gas Storage Europe) and guarantees compliance with GGPSSO rules to its customers.
- RWE Gas Storage owns a share in store-x Storage Capacity Exchange GmbH.